WHERE THE FARMHOUSE AND THE DOGHOUSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Herb Circle is Almost Full

It's that time of year again.  There never seems to  be enough hours in the day.  The weather is spectacular, and there is always something to do.  I finally got to do two things that can only be done when it's truly spring.

Basil, thyme, and oregano

Most of the herbs are now in the Herb Circle.  I have some rosemary and some more lavender in the greenhouse.  They aren't quite big enough to transplant yet.  I'm proud to say that each and every one of the plants in the Herb Circle was started from seed in the greenhouse.  (See the sidebar for a full list of what's in the Herb Circle.)

The cardinals love the bird bath. 

In addition to planting herbs, I also got to put out the hummingbird feeders.  I love watching them eat. 


One thing I haven't had any time to do is sit in my favorite chair and watch the cows.

2 comments:

  1. Oohh...I love this. I may have to steal the idea.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herb circle....what a great idea. I hope it's okay if I start following your blog to see what you're growing (and the super cute dogs).
    me: bumbleclover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete