WHERE THE FARMHOUSE AND THE DOGHOUSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sharing is Caring


No more planting parties of one.  Some good friends of ours have moved into the greenhouse.  We're sharing the space (of which we have plenty) so that our buddies don't have to purchase hundreds of seedlings for their garden this year (they grow just about every vegetable you can imagine for farmers market).


With the new high tunnel, I have more indoor growing space than I can currently fill, so there's room for everyone!  Even when it looks like the greenhouse is full, it's not.  I can always cram in more shelves and relocate larger plants to the high tunnel.  The citrus trees have already been moved into the high tunnel, and they love it.


All is well in the greenhouse realm, and I'll be giving a full report when I've got a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment