WHERE THE FARMHOUSE AND THE DOGHOUSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME

Friday, March 16, 2012

New Additions

I'm very sad to say that The Greatest Next Door Neighbor in the World is moving far away.  It breaks my heart to see him go.  On the up side, we've inherited about half of his household knick knacks and furniture.  Included in those knick knacks was this awesome mason bee house.  I installed it in the high tunnel this week, and I'm hoping the mason bees will come to feast on the strawberry blossoms.


I installed the drip irrigation a few weeks ago - all by myself!  I had a real grrrrl-power buzz going for a few days afterward.

See the citrus trees at the far end?  Meyer Lemon, Mexican Lime, and Washington Navel Orange.

The strawberries are delighted with their new digs.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your lovely blog, and I'm a new follower ~ so nice to meet you!
    Best,
    Anne ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Also, just found your blog today. We live in Stuart. Love the dogs, by the way....

    ReplyDelete